18-10-2008, 23:12
[SIZE=2]Good Versions[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Johnny Was - Stiff Little Fingers (live version from 'Hanx') (Bob Marley)[/SIZE]
Tom Sawyer - MSI (Rush)
[SIZE=2]Basin Street Blues â Julie London (Louis Armstrong). [/SIZE]I don't like the arrangement so much but her voice is just beautiful.
Jack The Ripper - White Stripes (Screamin' Lord Sutch)
and as for Hallejullah, I must agree with Iota -
Bad Versions
Song 2 - My Chemical Romance (Blur)
Whiskey In The Jar - traditional Irish - Thin Lizzy did a great version - but Metallica!
I Fought The Law - Dead Kennedys (The Clash)
[SIZE=2]Johnny Was - Stiff Little Fingers (live version from 'Hanx') (Bob Marley)[/SIZE]
Tom Sawyer - MSI (Rush)
[SIZE=2]Basin Street Blues â Julie London (Louis Armstrong). [/SIZE]I don't like the arrangement so much but her voice is just beautiful.
Jack The Ripper - White Stripes (Screamin' Lord Sutch)
and as for Hallejullah, I must agree with Iota -
Iota Wrote:Rufus Wainwright's cover's better.
Bad Versions
Song 2 - My Chemical Romance (Blur)
Whiskey In The Jar - traditional Irish - Thin Lizzy did a great version - but Metallica!
I Fought The Law - Dead Kennedys (The Clash)

