The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My tickets are being printed!
#1
I'm so excited. I havent' been to any shows this year but I am going to a festival called Orlando Calling in November. We couldn't afford to go to both days so I'm only going to see Saturday but I'm really excited my main reason for going is to see the Avett Brothers. The line up goes like this:

The Killers
The Raconteurs
Pixies
The Avett Brothers
Gogol Bordello
O.A.R.
Iron & Wine
Pete Yorn
Jenny & Johnny
Gavin Degraw
Drive By Truckers
Dr. Dog
Less Than Jake
Civil Twilight
and some more.....

There are 4 stages. I can't see them all but I've seen Less Than Jake a few times and I've seen The Killers. I mainly want to see the Pixies and The Avett Brothers. I'm very excited! Who else should I try not to miss?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My tickets are being printed! - by TraceNspace - 07-09-2011, 21:54

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low tickets sales is a reason to cancel a concert? lio 9 5,339 16-05-2024, 05:10
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tickets bought! Jerome 10 2,970 07-05-2014, 19:12
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: