Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it
#2
I know exactly how you feel Drealm, I had the same experience when vinyl started to disappear. IMV vinyl is technically superior to CD, but it was becoming increasingly difficult to source the vinyl I wanted. Had to splash out a lot of money to play CDs at an acceptable quality.

The same may well happen with CDs, but hopefully uncompressed files will become more readily available.

I share your concern, but doubt there's much to be done about it...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,663 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,429 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,962 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,798 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,674 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,208 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Is copying music illegal??????????????? sona sharma 5 3,206 24-09-2020, 17:38
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: