The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Confessions of a 70's junkie
#1
Although it's well known that I am a big fan of 70's prog rock, some early 80's, very, very few nineties and some noughties, I have to admit that one of the best bands in terms of songwriting, arranging and producing is..........dare I say it...... ABBA! Yes, that band we were all supposed to hate because they were not cool enough (well in my youth anyway) are actually brilliant (or were) at crafting songs and their selection of sounds and structures were quite incredible. I have now officially 'outed' myself!!!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Confessions of a 70's junkie - by Jerome - 09-09-2011, 17:39

Forum Jump: