The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HTML issue? Who to contact about it?
#1
I noticed a couple of times where a phantom repeat word will show up in a post, and when I go to edit it, it is not in the editing tool. Thought someone should know.
You can live in staunch denile and mark me as your enemy, but I'm just a voice among the throng who want a brighter destiny, and say with me, "We are the New America!" -Greg Graffin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
HTML issue? Who to contact about it? - by gater - 22-09-2011, 03:10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funky Town Grooves--a re-issue label jazzboCR 0 915 07-02-2015, 07:51
Last Post: jazzboCR
  I understand that women have these anxieties and issue this same plea too... jazzboCR 2 1,367 17-10-2014, 22:41
Last Post: jazzboCR
  The royalty issue to be upended? jazzboCR 0 768 23-02-2014, 23:17
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Issue of illegal music downloading dlazra 3 1,965 11-04-2011, 22:44
Last Post: Thraak

Forum Jump: