Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HTML issue? Who to contact about it?
#8
Actually. I also had a problem with the 'edit' button. It was clearly not saving the amendments I made to a post. However, if you refresh the page it appears to work ok. For a temporary fix, that is the best I can do until an update is made to the forum software next month.
Regards,

Tony (Techman)
Stay connected Through Facebook - Like 'The Official Music Discussion Page'
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funky Town Grooves--a re-issue label jazzboCR 0 915 07-02-2015, 07:51
Last Post: jazzboCR
  I understand that women have these anxieties and issue this same plea too... jazzboCR 2 1,368 17-10-2014, 22:41
Last Post: jazzboCR
  The royalty issue to be upended? jazzboCR 0 769 23-02-2014, 23:17
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Issue of illegal music downloading dlazra 3 1,965 11-04-2011, 22:44
Last Post: Thraak

Forum Jump: