Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Other Interests
#19
I'll bump this post with a bit of substance!

Other than listening to music... Hmm. I like to write poetry, read books, go for walks, talk to Charlie, inhale pesticides, you know... I used to make ambient music in FruityLoops via synth manipulations. I also did some with found sounds. I've had a general interest in the creation of musique concrete (minus the accent aigu, I think it is) since I discovered the concept. I also enjoy politics and researching things of that nature.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Other Interests - by Tiggi - 04-09-2008, 17:55

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apart From Music What Other Interests /Hobbies/ Things Do We All Do ? gryphon 30 12,132 15-10-2018, 05:14
Last Post: sjpolyguy
  Looking for musicians with alike interests Electric Velocity 2 1,518 14-05-2014, 13:27
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: