The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Posting Pics
#1
Can anyone post pics on this site?
By pics I mean pictures that have been taken with your digital camera and then loaded to your computer.
I know this has been discussed before, but some of us are still unable to accomplish the task.
I did do this at one time, probably a couple of years ago.
A lot has changed since then.
If anyone can do this now, please post one and tell me exactly how you did it.

thank you

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Posting Pics - by Music Head - 28-09-2011, 11:27

Forum Jump: