Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Posting Pics
#24
SteveO Wrote:That's how I do it, however then I can't add text easily ?????? How can I add text bty the blue flaggish icon at the top left corner of the message ????

Also while I have you here MH, how do you post the links in green that you,CH and bj attach to your album tracks so we can listen to virtually the whole album albeit uusually live from You Tube ???

(Tiggi sent me a great "how to" post on this but I can't find it....I was notified to dump some PMs...must have lost it !!!!!).

Seems like a lot of work ????
no work at all
just right click on the link in your upper left (browser address)
copy, then go to your post, left click and paste

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Posting Pics - by Music Head - 28-09-2011, 11:27

Forum Jump: