The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My statement regarding pink floyd
#1
[INDENT]I find that Pink Floyd's contribution to music is too monumental and brilliant that I have no one album that really stands out from the other !

Each album is a monumental achievement within itself...avant garde, psychedelic, rock, progressive, folk , I enjoy them all !

One of the greatest ensembles in music history IMHO ! [/INDENT]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My statement regarding pink floyd - by SteveO - 29-09-2011, 14:26

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Floyd boxset Jerome 0 970 13-11-2016, 05:04
Last Post: Jerome
  Major upgrade on the Official Floyd Site Jerome 38 8,708 14-09-2012, 15:29
Last Post: SteveO
  EMI to release Floyd 'Immersion' sets Jerome 5 2,468 19-06-2011, 13:22
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: