Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fellow Americans, go to occupywallst.org and see what they are doing for you!
#5
I think John Lennon would have been out there too. Perhaps it's time for the people who these things affect having their say and making politician accountable .................I wonder if the FBI reads MD ????
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Fellow Americans, go to occupywallst.org and see what they are doing for you! - by gryphon - 06-10-2011, 08:49

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy independence day to all my md americans !!!!! SteveO 2 1,299 04-07-2013, 19:26
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: