Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TV theme
#8
Thx Tiggi will do. By the way there's another theme I am trying to find. Backing music for a TV series about the supernatural. Kind of a whistling type sound if I remember correctly. Goes something like this - ding ding ding ding - pause - ding ding ding ding ding - notes played in quick succession. Fascinating piece of music but I cannot supply anymore more information on this one. Lost for words.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TV theme - by Jerome - 14-10-2011, 15:37

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best James Bond theme tune ambernector 23 8,619 15-10-2018, 07:39
Last Post: Jerome
  Looking for a licence free theme music for a netcast ankadahe 0 1,198 05-07-2015, 16:34
Last Post: ankadahe
  Interesting take on an old theme jazzboCR 0 1,015 19-10-2014, 03:00
Last Post: jazzboCR
  What is the proper theme song? RoboticMonkeyPirate 1 2,390 03-08-2008, 19:32
Last Post: sade

Forum Jump: