Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Message From Chris Simpson of Magna Carta
#2
Don't forget Canada, Chris !!!....lol...just logged in at 11:19 pm..bit of a nighthawk..oh well it's Friday night !!!

Any plans for a new album soon ? What do you recommend as a great live album by Magna Carta ?

Seasons and Lord of the Ages are masterpieces as I have stated on MD (Gryph knows) !!!! I did an amateur review of Seasons and I am still wondering who the female singer is ?... unless it's a male falsetto ?

A question for you - Who does the brilliant narration on the albums ??? I read that it was used as an English syllabus in some European schools !!!!

Songs From Wasties Orchard garnered a 4.5 / 5 rating by All Music !!! Were you aware of this ?

Finally did you ever meet any of the Beatles (I think Gryph said you knew George quite well) and what were your impressions of him or them ?

All the best in the future and keep making great music !!!

SteveO



gryphon Wrote:Hi to all

I'm impressed with what I see on MD .....................It's nice to see a Beginners Guide to Magna Carta and to see that I have some fans in The US and Australia ........

Thanks for the support !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Brown denied Australian Visa.... CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,290 27-09-2015, 01:51
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Magna Carta in Holland in Oct 2011 ( Sadly in Dutch but a few good pictures ) gryphon 0 1,123 19-10-2011, 15:30
Last Post: gryphon
  Cody Simpson Vs Justin Bieber Mona200 4 2,603 29-09-2011, 03:21
Last Post: SteveO
  Cody Simpson Mona200 0 995 17-06-2011, 07:06
Last Post: Mona200
  An open Message To Techman gryphon 1 1,480 26-11-2010, 08:55
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Rihanna v Chris Brown wannahearit 0 1,686 18-02-2009, 22:20
Last Post: wannahearit
  Chris Cornell and Timbaland... Sunshower 0 1,824 28-07-2008, 03:17
Last Post: Sunshower

Forum Jump: