The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What instrument would you like to play?
#1
Okay...for those who dont play any instrument...if you had the chance to learn to play one ...which would you choose?
Its a toughy I reckon. For me...it wouldnt be narrowed down to one. I love the drums as they are the metronome to the song. I also love the SEXaphone - (I do know how it is spelt, no need to correct me)...that instrument is brilliant for bringing out the 'sultry' side of a song. Also love the flute or pan pipe...the effects of those can really send a chill down the spine...just so hauntingly euphoric sounds....
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What instrument would you like to play? - by gottaluvmusic - 30-10-2011, 20:12

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did you play Truth or Dare, spin the bottle, or anything else like that as a kid? Boredatwork 2 2,395 14-06-2022, 10:15
Last Post: JeromeD
  What instrument would you like to be able to play? Jerome 18 7,343 30-08-2015, 10:01
Last Post: Jerome
  Hello I'm back! (Lets play the guessing game!) The Twisted Project 0 1,699 07-07-2014, 15:42
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  listen to me play saxophone cubbienathan 3 2,722 26-02-2014, 08:08
Last Post: SteveO
  Music instrument improvisation SteveO 0 884 22-06-2013, 16:48
Last Post: SteveO
  Lesson 3 - How ro play the piano Jerome 0 1,001 25-12-2012, 01:48
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: