Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nomination Adele - 21
#4
I'll throw my vote her way too Wink She's simply wonderful.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Nomination Adele - 21 - by jimmy56 - 29-10-2011, 19:07

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nomination: Mark Knopfler Ruby 9 6,686 13-11-2016, 20:57
Last Post: MissNSporty
  Nomination: Queen C_woldt 9 6,386 27-10-2016, 15:39
Last Post: MFS
  Nomination- And Now Booker T.& The MG'S oldies65 1 3,405 25-09-2016, 16:32
Last Post: SteveO
  Neil diamond - nomination !!!! Md hall of fame SteveO 9 4,422 20-09-2016, 08:20
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Nomination- Smokey Robinson oldies65 3 2,522 03-09-2016, 21:00
Last Post: SteveO
  Nomination-Wilson Pickett oldies65 2 2,019 11-08-2016, 23:43
Last Post: SteveO
  Nomination-Eddie Kendricks oldies65 18 5,866 06-08-2016, 02:33
Last Post: SteveO
  Nomination: The Beatles SteveO 22 10,763 17-05-2016, 02:04
Last Post: Pharmcat
  Nomination: Lauryn Hill - The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill Tiggi 17 11,499 25-04-2016, 11:28
Last Post: SteveO
  Nomination-Lou Rawls oldies65 5 3,143 11-04-2016, 19:45
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: