Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What bands are you into at the moment?
#16
SteveO Wrote:Trace,

Check out Crazy Horse's recommendation - new group Boy & Bear !!!!
Check it out I will. thanks SteveO!
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Fun" bands--an ongoing series jazzboCR 18 6,887 30-09-2014, 05:40
Last Post: jazzboCR
  modern "territory" bands jazzboCR 2 2,117 26-02-2014, 18:08
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Band Promotion/Radio - (A MUST for bands) songspire 0 929 25-06-2012, 13:27
Last Post: songspire
  What's in you DVD/Blu Ray player at the Moment? gryphon 30 6,779 22-01-2012, 23:46
Last Post: SteveO
  That Musharraf Moment Again !! Tiggi 2 1,371 11-11-2011, 20:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Local Bands CMB1888 3 2,292 06-11-2008, 00:20
Last Post: Palmer

Forum Jump: