Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Message From Chris Simpson of Magna Carta
#13
gryphon Wrote:I'll chat with Chris soon and ask him the questions

I can give you a few answers...............Lord Of The Ages ..............The Spoken part is Glen Stuart !

The later ones are Dr Andrew Jackson who is apart time actor and lives in Grassington in Yorkshire which was the next village on from Chris.

Lord of The Ages was featured in an International GCSE English paper.

I'll have a chat with him about the rest !

it's interesting what you've found out, I read the entire thread Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Brown denied Australian Visa.... CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,287 27-09-2015, 01:51
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Magna Carta in Holland in Oct 2011 ( Sadly in Dutch but a few good pictures ) gryphon 0 1,118 19-10-2011, 15:30
Last Post: gryphon
  Cody Simpson Vs Justin Bieber Mona200 4 2,589 29-09-2011, 03:21
Last Post: SteveO
  Cody Simpson Mona200 0 988 17-06-2011, 07:06
Last Post: Mona200
  An open Message To Techman gryphon 1 1,474 26-11-2010, 08:55
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Rihanna v Chris Brown wannahearit 0 1,682 18-02-2009, 22:20
Last Post: wannahearit
  Chris Cornell and Timbaland... Sunshower 0 1,816 28-07-2008, 03:17
Last Post: Sunshower

Forum Jump: