Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What instrument would you like to play?
#22
gottaluvmusic Wrote:awesome MH. Im not too familiar with banjos myself..I guess they would be similar to guitars as far as playing them goes? I bought one for my ex - just a basic one..which cost about $250 au
lol...the only thing he can do is twang one string at a time :-s time for him to take lessons I think!
That sounds cheap! My husband used to sell musical instruments for a living and he was always in awe of the banjos because they're a)very cool and b) seem to all cost over $1,000! I'm in awe of banjo players because all that finger-picking looks so difficult.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did you play Truth or Dare, spin the bottle, or anything else like that as a kid? Boredatwork 2 2,394 14-06-2022, 10:15
Last Post: JeromeD
  What instrument would you like to be able to play? Jerome 18 7,343 30-08-2015, 10:01
Last Post: Jerome
  Hello I'm back! (Lets play the guessing game!) The Twisted Project 0 1,698 07-07-2014, 15:42
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  listen to me play saxophone cubbienathan 3 2,720 26-02-2014, 08:08
Last Post: SteveO
  Music instrument improvisation SteveO 0 884 22-06-2013, 16:48
Last Post: SteveO
  Lesson 3 - How ro play the piano Jerome 0 1,001 25-12-2012, 01:48
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: