Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lou Reed recieves 'threats' over Metalica collaboration!
#7
Music Head Wrote:hey! watch it
you're not no shining example for normalcy yourself
True but I haven't sent out any death threats lately.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Dan Reed Network - Let's Hear It For The King Music Head 1 711 28-06-2022, 13:16
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW TRACK: Robert Reed - Sendlinger's Song Ruby 1 1,015 20-01-2022, 07:27
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Lou Reed vs Australian Journalists dennis1077 0 1,321 08-07-2016, 20:40
Last Post: dennis1077
  Cover collaboration xskater8x 0 955 03-06-2014, 12:41
Last Post: xskater8x
  LOU REED dead.... CRAZY-HORSE 6 2,791 13-12-2013, 19:32
Last Post: kelandwood

Forum Jump: