Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How much music do you listen to?
#17
I listen to music whenever I'm on the computer which is a lot. Probably around 3-4 hours a day. I also listen to my ipod when I'm driving cause I have one of those itrip thingies that lets you play your ipod over the car radio. And I'll listen to music while working out.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How much music do you listen to? - by CMB1888 - 19-08-2008, 19:35

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,658 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,272 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,396 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,956 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,814 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,793 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,412 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,665 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,206 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,693 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: