06-11-2008, 14:27
I'm a guitarist. Mostly electric and lead stuff, but I've played rythym my share of times too.
I'm playing in a band at the moment (well, it's just me, actually) called The Oxygenators. Yes, I know it's a plural. I'm layering some guitar riffs and rythym in with some lead breaks, and trying to get it uploaded to the 'net. I'll link when I finish.
I've been an axeman for about two years now, and I love it!
I'm playing in a band at the moment (well, it's just me, actually) called The Oxygenators. Yes, I know it's a plural. I'm layering some guitar riffs and rythym in with some lead breaks, and trying to get it uploaded to the 'net. I'll link when I finish.
I've been an axeman for about two years now, and I love it!
"Dad, what's a muppet?"
"Well, it's not quite a mop, not quite a puppet, but man... *laughs* ...so in answer to your question, I don't know."
***
Ace. In yo' face.
"Well, it's not quite a mop, not quite a puppet, but man... *laughs* ...so in answer to your question, I don't know."
***
Ace. In yo' face.

