Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
creed love um or hate um
#15
I suppose not.

Behold: allmusic.com's article on Creed:

"Creed carried the torch of straightforward, grungy hard rock without apology, and they were amply rewarded, selling millions upon millions of albums in just a few years' time. That success didn't translate into critical acclaim; most reviewers slammed their music as derivative and formulaic, and their outlook as relentlessly, stiflingly serious..."

I agree with that. The full article's here: http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg...quhldse~T1
"Dad, what's a muppet?"
"Well, it's not quite a mop, not quite a puppet, but man... *laughs* ...so in answer to your question, I don't know."
***
Ace. In yo' face.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
creed love um or hate um - by underclass hero - 26-10-2008, 17:08

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Olivia Rodrigo - You Seem Pretty Sad For A Girl So In Love Music Head 1 531 24-06-2026, 12:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Creed - Best Of Music Head 0 818 06-12-2025, 12:48
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Ethel Cain - Willoughby Tucker I'll Always Love You Music Head 0 1,377 26-08-2025, 11:40
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: My Morning Jacket - "i can hear your love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,598 19-08-2025, 08:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Coldplay - "all my love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 854 04-10-2024, 11:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Glass Animals - I Love You So Fucking Much Music Head 0 801 01-08-2024, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Crosses - Goodnight, God Bless, I Love U, Delete. Music Head 0 870 31-10-2023, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Mitski - My Love Mine All Mine Music Head 0 937 09-10-2023, 11:29
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Kid LAROI - Love Again Music Head 0 934 12-02-2023, 11:56
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Unlimited Love Music Head 1 920 13-04-2022, 23:15
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: