16-11-2011, 01:14
Interesting comment on your music "in a rut" CH !!! I myself didn't care much about music in the late 80s/early 90s time frame. I detailed an extensive post on the subject a few months ago. I think stress at work and raising a young family deterred me away from music in general for a few years . I wonder if other members care to share some "down times" they may have had in the past with music .Also there was no MD back then !!!!!
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:we dont hava a board for any decade of music here at MD...just simplified into genres,
you can post anything for the 1980s into whichever genre it belongs in as a new thread, alternatively if it is general discussion about the 1980s music it can be posted into the "general music" board, again, start a thread....
alternatively, should you wish to do an overview of 1980s music feel free to go to the "beginners guide..." board and post a beginners guide to the decade of music you see fit to...
i,myself was a teen for the first half of the 1980s and would be interested to read your take on the decade that was.....the 1980s,both positive and negative.
personally, i gave up on music between 1987 and 1993/94 as it didnt inspire me much....so feel free to convince me otherwise!!!!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!

