Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
what years in music failed to inspire you to buy music?
#6
I had no interest for about five years Late 80s to early 90s ,,,bringing up a family, work stress and less partying and drinking *that influences a lot of people's interest in music ...no doubt about it !!!!...lol

For me , maybe not so for others, I was not into the Internet much and there was no MD then !!!!

Group LIVE snapped me out of it in '95 and yes Crazy, Alannis also !!!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,457 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,817 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,417 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,684 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,221 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,711 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: