Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sixty Three................Music by TomaszLewandowski
#5
Greetings Tomasz (I am a fanatic for Tomasz Stanko - ECM jazz trumpeter...your compatriot !),,,sorry I digressed.

I like your three pieces very much ! I would definitely enjoy your finished compositions ! A lot of contemporary classical pianists and even older ones have a propensity for short pieces and I see nothing wrong with that approach,,,if the compositions are indeed completed ! I enjoy the slow intentional note by note method in these pieces. It reminds me somewhat of Erik Satie.

The first track - The Thrill has a hint of Celtic aires and folk music and is very nice !

The other two pieces are interwoven *(although two separate works) into hauntingly beautiful melodic pieces !
I like this type of peaceful introspective music ! You are a very talented artist,,,keep it up, Tomasz !

Perhaps you should approach Manfred Eicher of ECM records...this music fits right in with their contemporary classical catalogue !

My rating...4/5....well done sir !!!!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sixty Two............Welcome 2 My Nightmare...........Alice Cooper gryphon 12 14,744 13-12-2016, 10:58
Last Post: tomhank1511
  Australian Music #3...Rolf Harris CRAZY-HORSE 4 4,811 05-06-2016, 01:20
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Induct Leona Williams into the Country Music Hall of Fame Penny Brown 0 2,032 21-05-2014, 22:28
Last Post: Penny Brown
  Sixty Four................. Kathleen Edwards..................Voyageur gryphon 2 3,293 31-12-2011, 20:04
Last Post: gryphon
  Sixty..............Dave Stewart............The Blackbird Diaries gryphon 11 7,354 27-09-2011, 14:57
Last Post: Lyndsay26
  Australian Music #2: Easybeats(and beyond) CRAZY-HORSE 11 7,008 27-09-2011, 06:52
Last Post: gryphon
  Australian music CRAZY-HORSE 21 10,958 22-09-2011, 18:43
Last Post: gater
  Sixty One............Infinity...........Matt 22 gryphon 2 3,984 20-08-2011, 15:51
Last Post: Matt 22

Forum Jump: