Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
current favorite band and favorite song by them
#23
This is getting ridiculous – I never said that Radiohead were either no good or tasteless. I said that they had no charm in what was obviously a flippant comment. However it’s true that I think they’re too earnest and serious to have much charm – The Smiths have charm, Patrick Wolf has charm – but I don’t hear this in Radiohead’s music. And yes of course I’ve listened to their music – how could I possibly have an opinion if I hadn’t?

My favourite band at the moment would have to be Mindless Self Indulgence - no particular favourite track. You may think that this proves your point that I know nothing about music (!) – but hey it takes all types
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is your favorite video vixen (female)? sing-a-long 0 1,116 09-04-2023, 18:50
Last Post: sing-a-long
  Your favorite songs/instrumentals from videogames? Miriam Jordan 2 2,323 14-04-2020, 16:18
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  Song Title Shared Word game bob_32_116 11 7,641 31-03-2018, 20:15
Last Post: Jerome
  Alphabetical 1960s song game: CRAZY-HORSE 30 10,635 17-08-2017, 12:08
Last Post: Music Head
  Alphabetical 1980s song game: CRAZY-HORSE 16 8,440 17-08-2017, 11:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Favorite quote or lyric from a song? CJ21 1 1,618 17-09-2016, 01:01
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  What's your favorite song? Bob251 9 5,704 17-09-2016, 00:01
Last Post: CJ21
  up and coming UK band die in Sweden.. CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,056 15-02-2016, 09:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Name the song! Slazeus 0 1,295 10-02-2016, 00:01
Last Post: Slazeus
  Identify the Song from Only the Solo? cledussnow 0 1,373 16-11-2015, 14:56
Last Post: cledussnow

Forum Jump: