Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I hate spammers
#17
saramitch85 Wrote:I hate them too!! But they are only trying to get our attention.

True, they are and I guess when it comes right down to it .. it's working. :angry:

BUT .. they do ruin things for "legitimate" users, when you have to weed through their countless, empty posts. They are just VERY frustrating! :angry:
The bain of existance for folks that enjoy forum sites. Confusedtraightface:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I hate spammers - by Syn - 07-10-2008, 09:32

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spammers Music Head 1 1,056 17-02-2014, 03:16
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Spammers BEWARE! ambernector 0 1,628 15-10-2008, 15:02
Last Post: ambernector

Forum Jump: