24-12-2011, 11:43
^ One just has to take this out
However for the last 40 years I have always enjoyed this one:
[video=youtube;yN4Uu0OlmTg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN4Uu0OlmTg[/video]
Sadly every year that I have heard it ...................there has always been a war to be over !
However for the last 40 years I have always enjoyed this one:
[video=youtube;yN4Uu0OlmTg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN4Uu0OlmTg[/video]
Sadly every year that I have heard it ...................there has always been a war to be over !
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )

