The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So 2000 Eh?
#1
So 2000 Eh?


This is where it all started:

Hi I am Gryphon

I have been a music lover for 40 years and have a wide range of tastes : Folk .Rock,Pop,Rock and Rock , Progressive Rock and many more
I have joined this forum because I would like to widen my musical listen patterns .
I look forward to hearing about new artists and their music.

On and on with posting
Through
· Weekly Album reviews
· MD Quizzes
· Becoming a moderator
· Classic Album Review
· Beginners Guides
· Becoming a Global Moderator
· Possible takeovers
I’ve enjoyed the last two years on MD and it has given me he chance to escape for my demanding and often difficult times elsewhere.
Who knows where the road will lead ?
Hopefully on to 3000 !
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply


Messages In This Thread
So 2000 Eh? - by gryphon - 25-12-2011, 10:08

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ruby 2000 posts CRAZY-HORSE 6 2,626 23-10-2016, 12:49
Last Post: Ruby
  2000 posts Lovely Linda CRAZY-HORSE 6 2,881 05-10-2016, 22:48
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  CRAZY HORSE Reaches 2000 Music Head 6 2,412 06-04-2011, 04:34
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: