Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.94 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
I'm with you, Gryph !!! I still cannot believe that he was murdered ......I still find it hard to accept !!!!!
gryphon Wrote:I always miss John..............................As I've got older I've always hoped that one year there will be no more wars but wisdom tells me that that might not happen!Cool
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Track I'm Listening To Is....................... - by KiLRmusic - 17-12-2011, 21:11

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  199 track studio album at 8hrs 43minutes CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,692 22-04-2023, 12:29
Last Post: Music Head
  What in your opinion makes a piece of music an outstanding track ? gryphon 20 11,602 18-02-2023, 03:05
Last Post: GlitchedSalvation
  Listening ridiculous number of times to same recording. SophiaL 7 5,013 01-09-2022, 10:08
Last Post: JeromeD
  Beautiful & Emotional Anime Soundtracks I'm Listening koukei 0 2,050 29-12-2016, 02:20
Last Post: koukei
  Rolling Stones on track for 9th #1 album in UK: CRAZY-HORSE 5 3,855 05-12-2016, 04:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What song are you listening to right now? nka 1 2,431 04-09-2016, 08:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Amazing Free Royalty Free Music #8 - Run Amok (Comedy Track!) MusicForTheDay 4 4,060 22-07-2016, 21:26
Last Post: jerseycat
  Music Study Listening Tests! ANYONE? jdalgl201 0 1,881 17-02-2016, 21:12
Last Post: jdalgl201
  Making a backing track (Piano + xylophone) Martin_Dolezal 0 2,155 20-01-2016, 17:40
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal
  Making a piano+xylphone backing track (Lady Gaga performance) Martin_Dolezal 0 1,902 19-01-2016, 18:13
Last Post: Martin_Dolezal

Forum Jump: