Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Have you ever bought or downloaded something twice or even knew you had it ?
#13
SteveO Wrote:I have found that "first time listens" are not always the best way to judge an album....some of them grow on you as time goes by !

Absolutely! It helps me to have a fellow music lover in the house. Some things I wouldn't want to hear again my husband will be listening to and then it will grow on me. Other times I just revisit things because one little thing caught my interest event though most of the album turned me off the first time.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tickets bought! Jerome 10 2,990 07-05-2014, 19:12
Last Post: SteveO
  John Lennon's tooth bought by Canadian dentist (BBC Website) gryphon 9 3,655 14-11-2011, 13:47
Last Post: simonbrew

Forum Jump: