15-11-2008, 00:18
Yes, I've been a bit confused at times when I am sorting out my collection. I've found stuff like Ska (not that Ska is bad), which I normally don't listen to or remember ever getting.
|
Why is this in my music collection?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Why is this in my music collection? - by CMB1888 - 13-11-2008, 20:07
RE: Why is this in my music collection? - by JeromeD - 01-12-2025, 06:49
RE: Why is this in my music collection? - by CRAZY-HORSE - 03-12-2025, 05:06
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Happy Birthday Music Head | CRAZY-HORSE | 2 | 1,271 |
24-10-2025, 12:33 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| Importance of music | johnnygees | 32 | 15,385 |
04-02-2025, 11:42 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Tring to explain why I like instrumental music | Drealm | 4 | 3,956 |
30-12-2024, 08:03 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Any Artists(not just music) out there | LHDesigns | 1 | 1,809 |
15-04-2023, 09:34 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Salutations Music Head. | CRAZY-HORSE | 3 | 1,792 |
23-10-2022, 15:04 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Learning about music mixing | Homer Bluth | 2 | 2,412 |
08-11-2021, 08:11 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| "Progressive" Music | coordinatednoise | 8 | 5,654 |
06-11-2021, 06:30 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Sometimes porn music is really good | Drealm | 23 | 9,205 |
04-07-2021, 13:55 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it | Drealm | 11 | 4,683 |
03-01-2021, 12:14 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Is copying music illegal??????????????? | sona sharma | 5 | 3,196 |
24-09-2020, 17:38 Last Post: Jerome |
|