Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which Music Won't You Touch ??
#23
trbc08 Wrote:Actually, experimental music in a large way requires just as much planning as music with more straightforward harmonic structures... It can in fact, be more complicated to perform/score. I think writing off entire genres is stupid.

I need my music to have a rhythm, and most Experimental music I've heard has none. I do have one exception for Experimental though, I am a fan of Jandek.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Which Music Won't You Touch ?? - by Tiggi - 23-08-2008, 19:16

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,451 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,817 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,417 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,683 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,219 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,710 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: