The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
You're not going to believe this one but it's 100% true
#1
Well, well, well whaddaya know. Wonders never cease!

Some of you might remember that just before Christmas I purchased a keyboard for a Polish chap on the site who really wanted to play music but did not have the means to do so. I kind of identified with him because when I was a kid there wasn't much money around the family home and I too had a burning ambition to play music but could not really afford to do so. As it turned out it was not the career I chose anyway. Cleaning up my project studio today I was opening up one of the cabinets that holds all the mics and foot pedals and out pops a lottery ticket. One I had purchased before and forgotten about. Have no idea how it got into the cupboard - must have got mixed up with the boxes and manuals and all the other crap I have stored in there. Checked the numbers (a three month validity period on these things) and lo and behold I won a tidy couple of thousand. Checked the date on the ticket - same day I transferred the money to Tomasz's account to pay for his new keyboard. How's that folks!!!!! I kid you not........
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
You're not going to believe this one but it's 100% true - by Jerome - 11-01-2012, 12:19

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A truly anguished video.. and so true for me jazzboCR 0 1,083 09-11-2014, 06:27
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: