18-11-2008, 15:31
Nickelback are BACK in the music world?? I thought they never left. :
:
As to your question why .. I think one word... MONEY! Pure and simple, but I suppose a purest could say it's for the love of music and playing for their fans again. I guess it's fair to say there is some element of that in there, but bottom line .. COLD HARD CASH people!!
:As to your question why .. I think one word... MONEY! Pure and simple, but I suppose a purest could say it's for the love of music and playing for their fans again. I guess it's fair to say there is some element of that in there, but bottom line .. COLD HARD CASH people!!
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'
http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'
http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan

