26-01-2012, 23:53
Thanks Jermars,
I can't get the Giantradio .ram links to play, i'd say the server that used to host them is down or even dead... or it could be that i'm in Australia and it does a revip lookup & blocks international listeners? Dunno.
Anyway if you have a chance to find the .mp3s that would be really awesome mate !!!
Also if anyone has a copy of the Mona Diesel CD, could they post a photo of it here for prosperity / archival purposes ?
I used to be in contact with Jack Endino years ago (I ran one of the first Skin Yard websites when I was a uni student) so i'll email him and see if he knows anything.
Cheers, Cronky
I can't get the Giantradio .ram links to play, i'd say the server that used to host them is down or even dead... or it could be that i'm in Australia and it does a revip lookup & blocks international listeners? Dunno.
Anyway if you have a chance to find the .mp3s that would be really awesome mate !!!
Also if anyone has a copy of the Mona Diesel CD, could they post a photo of it here for prosperity / archival purposes ?
I used to be in contact with Jack Endino years ago (I ran one of the first Skin Yard websites when I was a uni student) so i'll email him and see if he knows anything.
Cheers, Cronky

