Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mona Diesel
#10
G'day again Jermars, re: uploading the MP3s, I think it would be OK because the tracks are (or at least were) available to listen to for free on Giantradio, and also Jack Endino's Weed Cafe (which is offline now). I guess the main thing to consider is, would it be unfair to the band? I really don't think so as the CD/EP is not available to buy anyway. I'd be comfortable putting them on Youtube under my account and explaining the situation in the description area, and offer to remove them if necessary. At least this awesome music would then be available for people to listen to again, and once its on Youtube I think its pretty much guaranteed to be preserved forever ! What do you think? Cheers, Cronky
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mona Diesel - by Dark Ruler - 16-06-2008, 01:39

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW EP: Santana - In Search of Mona Lisa Ruby 1 1,357 27-01-2019, 18:27
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: