22-11-2008, 00:43
Any Pantera fans here?
I just picked up a new book on Dimebag Darrell "He Came to Rock"
Anyone else have it?? I think its bad a$$! The pictures are really cool, and the re-release of DIMEBAGVISION is way better than the first one.
If you haven't gotten it yet you can get one off of Vinnie Paul's site here: http://www.bigvinrecords.com
I got the signed copy, I'm a huge fan of Vinnie and Dimebag!! :lol:
- Liz Fontana
I just picked up a new book on Dimebag Darrell "He Came to Rock"
Anyone else have it?? I think its bad a$$! The pictures are really cool, and the re-release of DIMEBAGVISION is way better than the first one.
If you haven't gotten it yet you can get one off of Vinnie Paul's site here: http://www.bigvinrecords.com
I got the signed copy, I'm a huge fan of Vinnie and Dimebag!! :lol:
- Liz Fontana

