MD members, I need your expert feedback ! Matt had suggested at the onset of the HALL of FAME Forum that the required nomination votes be amended to 5 from 10. That suggestion was proposed over three months ago and to be truthful I am slanting toward's Matt's idea of 5 votes. At the time I rejected the proposal and wanted to see the response that we would receive from the overall membership. To be frank the response has been abysmal to say the least.
Therefore I would like your yay or nay to bring forward Matt's proposal of 5 votes for nomination. It appears there are no more than 5 or 6 members who even pay attention to this Forum so we may as well lower it to 5 to ensure nomination for the other great artists who are sitting in limbo for eternity ! ..I'll make the necessary amendments to the Forum if I can receive a concise feedback on this proposal.
The required number of votes for induction into the Hall of Fame is now 5 !
The successful Nominations that have received the required 10 votes will appear here.(10 vote threshold under REVIEW)
Inducted into The MD Hall of Fame
The Beatles - 10 votes
Pending
Frank Sinatra - 9 votes
The Beach Boys - 6 votes
Bob Marley - 6 votes
Miles Davis - 5 votes
Elvis Costello - 5 votes
Igor Stravinsky - 5 votes
Led Zeppelin - 5 votes
BB King - 4 votes
John Fahey - 2 votes
Therefore I would like your yay or nay to bring forward Matt's proposal of 5 votes for nomination. It appears there are no more than 5 or 6 members who even pay attention to this Forum so we may as well lower it to 5 to ensure nomination for the other great artists who are sitting in limbo for eternity ! ..I'll make the necessary amendments to the Forum if I can receive a concise feedback on this proposal.
The required number of votes for induction into the Hall of Fame is now 5 !
The successful Nominations that have received the required 10 votes will appear here.(10 vote threshold under REVIEW)
Inducted into The MD Hall of Fame
The Beatles - 10 votes
Pending
Frank Sinatra - 9 votes
The Beach Boys - 6 votes
Bob Marley - 6 votes
Miles Davis - 5 votes
Elvis Costello - 5 votes
Igor Stravinsky - 5 votes
Led Zeppelin - 5 votes
BB King - 4 votes
John Fahey - 2 votes
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!

