The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beautiful Song.
#1
I was strolling past a duty free store at the Honolulu International airport, in Hawaii, when I heard a beautiful tune. I paused to listen and heard a lovely song, very melodic sung by a male singer. The lyrics were in German interspersed with English lyrics. I think the chorus might have been in English. I never got a title or any of the lyrics. I inquired about the song from the woman who minded the store, and she said she didn't know anything about it. It wasn't a CD. It was a local radio station that was playing the song. I had to move on to the gate to board the flight, but I waited until the song ended hoping that the radio announcer might mention the title and/or the singer of the song, but there was no such luck. So I left.

I'd be much obliged to anyone who might have some inkling of which song I might have heard. Surely there can't be too many songs that have both German and English lyrics blended in to the song. Very many thanks. Please contact me by Private Message.
Please feel free to write to me directly or I'll check back at these forums to see if anyone knows of this song.

Brian.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Beautiful Song. - by BrianHA - 24-11-2008, 06:34

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First song!! :) JustJen 2 2,505 04-03-2023, 14:31
Last Post: littylikeatitty
  hello im new, what i bring is a new song with my new 600 dollar mic"get away realize" projectillogic 2 1,700 08-07-2022, 07:45
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Hey i'm Yuri Valmar and i did this song YuriValmar 0 1,537 09-02-2017, 03:37
Last Post: YuriValmar
  Hi Everyone ! I am Harish :) Love singing, song writing,composing and playing guitar. rish3092 0 1,116 18-02-2016, 18:20
Last Post: rish3092
  New discovery, a song that helped depression. Grace 0 1,190 25-11-2015, 13:43
Last Post: Grace
  Hello, I'm Alexanderum, and I'm looking for a song Alexanderum 5 2,519 06-10-2015, 23:09
Last Post: Hello-nature
  Hello - Flamenco Guitarist - 1st Original Song Maoros38 0 1,174 28-07-2015, 01:46
Last Post: Maoros38
  Make A Nice Song That's My Hobby drumforbeginner 0 1,150 11-03-2015, 16:37
Last Post: drumforbeginner
  Looking for a song, Hi everyone! coow 0 1,012 13-11-2014, 15:43
Last Post: coow
  Introduction A Song A Day ASongADay 1 1,351 02-05-2014, 12:42
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: