Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lady Gaga - Judas at Le Grand Journal 2011.05.11 Video
#9
SteveO Wrote:The outlandish costumes are just Gaga having fun !!!!

Completely agree. And I love that about her. I wish I was able to wear costumes like her whenever I wanted.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Lady Gaga & Doechii - Runway Music Head 0 406 24-04-2026, 11:43
Last Post: Music Head
Video Changing Things Up A Bit - Madonna's La Isla Bonita Music Video Filming Locations ChrisBungo 0 595 07-10-2025, 17:23
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  NEW SONG: Lady Gaga - The Dead Dance Music Head 0 817 17-09-2025, 11:31
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Lady Gaga - "mayhem" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,249 18-03-2025, 13:47
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Lady Gaga - "abracadabra" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,314 14-02-2025, 12:53
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Lady Gaga - Disease Music Head 0 1,311 07-11-2024, 14:04
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars - "die with a smile" CRAZY-HORSE 4 1,722 29-08-2024, 22:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary Music Head 4 1,368 13-01-2023, 14:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Lady Gaga- Hold My Hand Music Head 1 1,148 22-05-2022, 11:58
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Lady Gaga - Dawn Of Chromatica Music Head 2 1,044 20-09-2021, 00:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: