06-02-2008, 18:08
GREAT thread indeed Samantha!!
Its just way too hard for me to vote for one genre here, as my tastes run all over the board.
I always say first and foremost I am a rock and blues chick, but I also enjoy big band swing/jazz, roots, folk, funk and R&B and even a sprinkling of country now and then (the new stuff, nothing REAL twangy :o_O
.
I have any number of genres in my CD collection and depending on my current mood, its what I reach for.
How about if I just what I dont generally like .. rap! :
:
I guess Im just not "cool" enough, because I just dont get that genre at all.
OH MY ..am I showing my age??? :embarassed:
Its just way too hard for me to vote for one genre here, as my tastes run all over the board.
I always say first and foremost I am a rock and blues chick, but I also enjoy big band swing/jazz, roots, folk, funk and R&B and even a sprinkling of country now and then (the new stuff, nothing REAL twangy :o_O
.I have any number of genres in my CD collection and depending on my current mood, its what I reach for.
How about if I just what I dont generally like .. rap! :
:I guess Im just not "cool" enough, because I just dont get that genre at all.
OH MY ..am I showing my age??? :embarassed:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'
http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'
http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan

