Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
U.S. Presidential Race 2012
Terorero Wrote:As a Finn the US Presidential Race seems something different, because we have more than 2 big parties. If I was American, I would vote for Democrats as I found most of the Republican candidates quite... oh well better not to say :biggrin:

I find most politicians that way, but better than a dictator

Reply


Messages In This Thread
U.S. Presidential Race 2012 - by Music Head - 20-12-2011, 12:00

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Presidential Medal Of Freedom Awards 2016 Music Head 1 1,584 24-11-2016, 01:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  For The Race Fans - United States Grand Prix Bob 0 1,134 02-11-2014, 22:52
Last Post: Bob
  The 7 least anticipated albums of 2012! lol TraceNspace 10 3,463 18-02-2014, 07:30
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Presidential Debates Music Head 65 15,812 14-10-2013, 21:32
Last Post: SteveO
  71 Countries Enter the Race For the Oscar Best Foreign Language Film Category 2012 Simran 0 1,103 11-10-2012, 06:33
Last Post: Simran
  Olympics 2012 - Did you watch the opening ceremony? Jerome 16 5,613 06-08-2012, 00:41
Last Post: quayy
  Nba 2012 danielkr94 15 5,776 12-06-2012, 11:25
Last Post: clapineswat

Forum Jump: