30-11-2008, 23:15
b7478i Wrote:Personally I find it strange that someone won't listen to a band or song just because it's very popular. Quite frankly music and one's tastes and preferences depend on personal choice. If something sounds good and you love listening to it, why would you stop just because it's very popular?!? Don't force yourself to not listen to someone just because they're popular.I agree completely with B7478i. A band's popularity shouldn't be the deciding factor on whether someone likes them or not. It should always be down to the music. Sadly, there are some people that will stop liking a band or refuse to listen to a band because they're popular. At the end of the day, it's their loss.
If one of the bands that I like suddenly became popular then I'd be happy for them!
LouciferSpeaks.com - Metal/Rock Webzine and Forum.
SoulSnake.co.cc - Excellent site/forums for those into the horror genre! Complete with it's own zombie shoot 'em up!
:embarassed:
SoulSnake.co.cc - Excellent site/forums for those into the horror genre! Complete with it's own zombie shoot 'em up!
:embarassed:

