Hello MD peeple
Just a thread about creative packaging in a CD or vinyl release.
Bought a CD about meditation many moons ago and only realised after about 6 months or so that there were incense sticks in the spline of the CD case. I kid you not. I am obviously not 'enlightned' yet. Oh well, we will soldier on........
Bought the CD in a place called Carcasonnne in France. Obviously French wine and meditation do not go together very well. (hic)
Just a thread about creative packaging in a CD or vinyl release.
Bought a CD about meditation many moons ago and only realised after about 6 months or so that there were incense sticks in the spline of the CD case. I kid you not. I am obviously not 'enlightned' yet. Oh well, we will soldier on........
Bought the CD in a place called Carcasonnne in France. Obviously French wine and meditation do not go together very well. (hic)
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.

