05-04-2012, 18:32
SteveO Wrote:Interesting Rob...what groups/artists do you listen to ?
"Keef" is actually my first name.
I don't think of it like that. I think of it as where I got them. I'm interested in the music, not the presentation, and certainly not the personality behind the music, and I identify what I'm listening to more by the cover or the label than artist/title. What I listen to mostly is very adventurous and requires the most open of musical minds (there's a lot of stuff I hear that I think "that's just weird") but I get to save a lot of money as it's all free, and it's ultimately far more rewarding than when I was budgeting for the plastic waffles. If your musical diet is just whatever's radio friendly this might be repellent.
So .....
http://www.clinicalarchives.spyw.com/
http://www.restingbell.net/
http://www.monocromatica.com/netlabel/
http://sonicsquirrel.net/
http://freemusicarchive.org/
http://netlabels.org/
http://archive.org/details/audio
and there's tonnes more where that came from.

