Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jim Marshall dead at 88.
#3
Aww Sad We have the blue Marshall amp here in my computer room it is the 30th anniversary series. Very cool. Sounds great. It's my husbands pride and joy really.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jim Marshall dead at 88. - by CRAZY-HORSE - 06-04-2012, 14:30

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Millionare Lottery Winner Dead G-ROD 11 4,472 16-08-2021, 11:19
Last Post: JeromeD
  007 dead, RIP Mr Bond CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,319 07-11-2020, 05:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Kirk Douglas dead CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,078 06-02-2020, 01:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Stephen Hawking dead CRAZY-HORSE 6 3,833 15-03-2018, 03:32
Last Post: SteveO
  Glen Campbell dead: CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,722 09-08-2017, 09:41
Last Post: Ruby
  Sir Roger Moore dead: CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,177 23-05-2017, 18:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  George Michael dead: CRAZY-HORSE 27 7,291 15-02-2017, 17:33
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Mary Tyler Moore Dead Lovely Linda 4 2,341 29-01-2017, 10:16
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  NCIS star dead... CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,340 20-01-2017, 00:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Beatles irst manager dead: CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,600 31-12-2016, 22:05
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: