Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Esperanza Spalding - Radio Music Society
#5
witneyclaire332 Wrote:Ola, I am witney claire Most recently from Nebraska, originally from Lincoln and to this day miss my home town.


I enjoy my family,I prefer all 4 seasons , specially the summer and the heat.


High Tech has been a part of my life for the last 7 years and most recently primarily on the World Wide Web.


I cannot resist to learn.
With the economy as tough as it is right now, more and more people are seeking guidance from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from what they went through. I am here to help those that need help and will ask for help from other people when i need it.


I am a manager in the field of Engineering and Scientific time management.


links removed!


I love to ask questions


I volunteer for valid causes that help the environment.




I am to be a part of this site and hope I can help.

welcome to MD witney-claire.....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: RAYE - This Music May Contain Hope Music Head 0 595 10-04-2026, 12:30
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Joe Jonas - Music For People Who Believe In Love Music Head 0 1,695 04-06-2025, 12:05
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Cliff Richard - music: the air that i breathe CRAZY-HORSE 0 897 02-11-2020, 04:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Calm, soft and spiritual music made buy handmade instruments only not modern new age! Bubo bubo 0 1,365 18-11-2016, 17:11
Last Post: Bubo bubo
  Deuter Music Is Healthy Medicine And Simply Makes You Feel Better Eugena 0 1,313 19-10-2016, 10:18
Last Post: Eugena
  Pick A Pack Of Dan Chadburn Music And Prepare To Feel Something Eugena 0 1,291 19-10-2016, 10:14
Last Post: Eugena
  Amazing soul artist perfect music video Nina !!!! Nina Tolins LillySam 1 1,702 29-06-2016, 09:26
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Pianist Marika Takeuchi Is A Top Airplay Artist Who Radio Programmers Love Eugena 0 1,564 17-05-2016, 22:54
Last Post: Eugena
  Whats this music genre? _hank_ 0 1,541 21-04-2016, 12:48
Last Post: _hank_
  New Age Music Pioneer Uma Silbey Releases Her 17th Recording Eugena 0 1,382 13-04-2016, 22:34
Last Post: Eugena

Forum Jump: