Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fray - Scars And Stories
#10
I hear ya,dude!!!!...lol
hatchetman Wrote:This is definitely true. As it is, I don't listen to half of what I have.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Fray - Scars And Stories - by Music Head - 12-02-2012, 14:40

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Bishop Briggs - Church Of Scars Music Head 2 2,431 05-06-2018, 18:57
Last Post: Ruby
  Dropkick Murphys "11 short stories of pain and glory" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,064 20-01-2017, 14:12
Last Post: Music Head
  Fray - Love Don't Die Music Head 0 967 10-01-2014, 11:54
Last Post: Music Head
  Candlebox - Love Stories & Other Musings Music Head 3 2,211 06-04-2012, 16:52
Last Post: SteveO
  Seether- Holding onto Strings Better Left to Fray Jane 0 1,209 15-07-2011, 03:49
Last Post: Jane

Forum Jump: