Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Musical Instrument Discussion
#14
Yes Jerome I understand what you mean by that. I've been spending time since your advice, putting this to the test. It's really strange but eventually, with continual discipline and practice, you end up in a place where your speed, breathing and posture all come together at one and you end up in this "zone," so to speak. I find that you also have to keep backing up to where you once were and trying again. One of my biggest issues is speeding up too much when getting confident. (Confidence almost leads to "over-confidence.) I do now feel that I've found my tempo and will perfect my songs at that speed before moving into faster gears. My son is currently writing a song that will involve him using his keyboard with me on guitar at the same time. He wants to write it in time for Christmas, so this gives us plenty of time to perfect our techniques.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Musical Instrument Discussion - by IanC - 18-03-2012, 22:04

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Musical education Nomad 0 1,289 29-01-2016, 15:22
Last Post: Nomad
  Master degree graduating project - music instrument product trial PaulM 0 1,546 26-09-2015, 09:01
Last Post: PaulM
  Musicians with at least 5 years musical experience wanted for online study perfectpitchstudies 0 1,716 22-07-2015, 17:40
Last Post: perfectpitchstudies
  General Discussion about Your Learning Progress IanC 6 2,855 02-02-2013, 21:03
Last Post: kronicwasteland
  Learning a new instrument ambernector 15 7,985 04-03-2012, 18:28
Last Post: IanC
  Multi-Instrument Video asluk1011 1 2,025 15-07-2011, 07:13
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: